Bonnie V. Stern, a partner with Pearlman, Brown & Wax, specializes in the defense of workers’ compensation claims, serious and willful misconduct claims and Labor Code §132a allegations. Bonnie represents employers, insurance carriers and third party administrators from case inception through trial and appeal. She is an experienced litigator and has successfully tried various and complex issues before the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board.
- University of California at Santa Barbara, Bachelor of Arts
- University of San Diego, Juris Doctorate
- Admission to State Bar of California
- Member of California Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorney’s Association
- Member of San Fernando Valley Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation section
She has been a happy member of the PB&W team for more than a decade, dedicating herself to thorough, confident representation of her clients. Bonnie is a proud working mother, who, when not in the courtroom, loves spending time with her husband Jeff and their two young daughters, Bridget and Katie.