Brian Dreyfus, a partner with Pearlman, Brown & Wax, has been practicing exclusively in the area of workers’ compensation defense since 1999. Brian specializes in the defense of workers’ compensation claim and other employment law related issues. Brian has experience working with school districts and the Joint Powers Authority. Brian takes pride in helping the education system.
- Loyola Marymount University, Bachelor of Business Administration
- Whittier College School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Admitted to practice before U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit and the U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Member of the State Bar of California
- Member of California Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorney’s Association