Pearlman, Brown & Wax is an outstanding law firm. They are experts on Workers’ Compensation and know how to represent the organization and the employees in an appropriate and professional manner. They are respectful of the client’s processes and advise how to follow the law and get an appropriate outcome. I would especially like to compliment Rudy Grob on his communication, follow up and overall knowledge of our claims. We really feel like we have a partner whenever we have an issue that needs to be resolved.
- Good Morning, HR Podcast Interviews Corinne Spencer About the Latest Changes in California Employment Law
- PBW Welcomes Partner Nikki Mehrpoo to the Concord Office
- Employers Win in “Take-Home” COVID Era – Corinne Spencer, Jonathan Brown & Antwoin Wall Author Daily Journal Article
- Hispanic Heritage Month: Honoring Sylvia Mendez
- Understanding and Navigating Key Apportionment Issues and Cases Webinar