Howard Daniels-Stock is a senior associate with Pearlman, Brown & Wax. He joined the firm in 2008 until 2010. He returned to the firm in September of 2011.
His early legal career focused primarily on the practice of personal injury, handling cases from beginning to end, inclusive of appellate work and jury trials. Since 2001, Howard has dedicated himself exclusively to the practice of workers’ compensation law as a representative for the defense.
- Adelphi University, Garden City, N.Y., Bachelor of Arts Political Studies, 1976
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, WA, Juris Doctorate, 1979
- Member of the State Bar of California, 1980
- Admitted to the Federal District Court, 1980
- Member of the Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys’ Association