Meline H. Sirounian, a partner with Pearlman, Brown & Wax, has been practicing in the area of workers’ compensation defense since 2001. Meline represents employers and insurance carriers in complex cases involving injury claims under both state and federal law including issues regarding Medicare and Social Security.
Meline has developed one-on-one working relationships with adjusters and employers and values a team approach so that all potential issues can be appropriately addressed.
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Bachelor of Arts, History
- Loyola Law School, Juris Doctorate
- Admitted to practice before all California courts and Federal District Court
- Member of Los Angeles County Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation section
- Member of California Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorney’s Association