July 1, 2021
We are excited to announce that five attorneys were elevated to the firm’s Partnership – Melissa Amitrano, Ani Baghdassarian, Justin Borska, Alexandra Dunlevy, and Olivia Gordon – which was celebrated at our annual attorney retreat at the Peterson Automotive Museum.
- Melissa Amitrano, Managing Attorney of the Orange office, handles all types of workers’ compensation matters, with a special emphasis in professional sports claims. She is a member of PB&W’s High Profile Case Committee specializing in Appellate work.
- Ani Baghdassarian, Managing Attorney of the Sacramento office, was a former claims examiner and joined the firm as a law clerk. She opened both the firm’s Walnut Creek and Sacramento offices.
- Justin Borska, Managing Attorney of the San Diego office, is a staple of the Sports Litigation department focusing on all aspects of Workers’ Compensation claims.
- Alexandra Dunlevy, Senior Associate in the San Diego office, focuses her practice on workers’ compensation for the NFL and MLB.
- Olivia Gordon, Senior Associate in the Encino office, specializing in Worker’s Compensation claims.
Additionally, the firm celebrated significant anniversary milestones for seven attorneys hitting 10- and 20-year anniversaries:
- Gary Paul Andre, Senior Associate, celebrates 10 years.
- Ani Baghdassarian, Partner, celebrates 10 years.
- Howard Daniels-Stock, Senior Associate, celebrates 10 years.
- Anahid Silah, Partner, celebrates 10 years.
- Rudy Grob, Partner, celebrates 20 years.
- Jeffrey Stern, Partner, celebrates 20 years.
- Bonnie Stern, Partner, celebrate 20 years.